Question: Suppose, you are Rasheda and your friend Rehela. Make a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of reading newspaper.
Answer: A dialogue about the importance of reading newspaper:
Rasheda: Hello, Rahela! What are you doing?
Rahela: I am reading a newspaper.
Rasheda: Do you read the newspaper daily?
Rahela: Yes. Every day before breakfast, I read the newspaper. Don't you read the newspaper.?
Rasheda: No. I don't. What is the importance of reading newspapers?
Rahela: Newspaper is an indispensable part of our life. It helps us in many ways.
Rasheda: Would you please tell me how it helps us?
Rahela: It has removed the global distance. It gives us news about politics, economics, cultures, literature, games, and sports of the whole world.
Rasheda: You are right. I am devoid of so many things. So from now on, I will read the newspaper daily. Thanks for your suggestion.
Rahela: Welcome.

Comments
Post a Comment